This publish could include Amazon or different affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This creamy Keto White Chocolate Fudge is studded with sugar free cranberries and chopped nuts. It’s a pleasant low carb vacation indulgence!
I’m immensely happy with myself for perfecting this Keto White Chocolate Fudge recipe. As in “pat myself on the again, toot my very own horn” sort of proud.
I approached this recipe with trepidation, very involved that making an attempt to soften keto white chocolate with my sugar-free condensed milk would end in a gloppy mess. In reality, as I used to be stirring the combination, I instructed my husband that we is perhaps consuming “gloppy mess” for dessert for a couple of days.
However my fears had been unfounded, as a result of this delectable white chocolate fudge turned out completely! Creamy and decadent, and with the correct steadiness of sweetness and taste.
And people lovely purple sugar free dried cranberries look so fairly towards the white of the fudge! I’ve been consuming somewhat piece day by day with a cheerful coronary heart.
Why you’ll love this recipe
When you love white chocolate, it is advisable do that recipe. As I discussed, the largest concern was that the combination would develop into gloppy, as keto white chocolate will be difficult to work with. Nevertheless it got here out so a lot better than I dared to hope!
So long as you stir it continually, the condensed milk and white chocolate mix fairly effectively. The ensuing fudge is extremely easy and creamy. And the tart cranberries and crunchy nuts give it fantastic taste and texture.
You do must make the condensed milk first, however that’s extremely straightforward. And when you occur to have already got some made (as I do know a lot of you do!), you’ll be able to simply heat it gently in a pan.
This Keto White Chocolate Fudge lasts remarkably effectively within the fridge, too. I used to be in a position to retailer mine and luxuriate in a bit day by day for over per week. And this excellent sugar-free fudge has solely 2g web carbs per serving!
Elements you want
- Sugar free condensed milk: You may’t buy sugar free condensed milk; it is advisable make it your self. It’s straightforward and price it! Do that first, so you’ll be able to let it cool earlier than making the fudge.
- Sugar-free white chocolate chips: I made this with Lily’s white chocolate chips. I feel ChocZero would additionally work however they include completely different sweeteners so I can’t be totally certain.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter is strong at room temperature, which helps give this fudge the correct consistency. It additionally helps the white chocolate soften extra easily.
- Collagen protein powder: That is also called collagen peptides. That is elective, nevertheless it does assist thicken the fudge and provides it a splendidly chewy high quality. I really like Excellent Keto collagen and you will get 20% off with ALLDAYIDREAM20.
- Powdered sweetener: This dissolves extra simply and can assist the fudge set correctly. I used Swerve Confectioners.
- Sugar free dried cranberries: I’ve an amazing recipe to make your personal sugar free dried cranberries so add additional time to organize them.
- Pistachios: You may also use pecans or hazelnuts. Ensure they’re frivolously roasted earlier than including to the recipe.
- Pour the condensed milk right into a medium saucepan over medium low warmth. Stir till heat and really liquid however don’t let it simmer. Scale back warmth to low.
- Add the white chocolate chips and the cocoa butter. Stir continually till melted and easy. Take away from warmth.
- Add the collagen powder and sweetener and stir till effectively mixed. Then stir within the cranberries and pistachios.
- Pour the combination right into a 9×5 loaf pan lined with parchment or waxed paper that’s frivolously greased. Unfold the fudge combination evenly and refrigerate 4 hours or as much as in a single day.
- Take away the fudge by the sides of the paper and set on a reducing board. Use a big sharp knife to chop into 18 items.
Be sure you use low warmth when melting the chocolate with the condensed milk. White chocolate is finicky, and keto white chocolate is much more so. So hold the warmth low and stand proper there, stirring continually.
When you add the extra sweetener and the collagen, whisk it vigorously till it’s effectively mixed and easy. It’ll take second, however it would mix properly.
Don’t skip lining the pan with parchment or waxed paper. This helps you take away the fudge simply and reduce it into good squares.
As a result of allulose retains issues softer, this fudge can take fairly some time to set. Don’t rush the method! I discovered that it had excellent texture after being within the fridge in a single day.
Be at liberty to play with the flavors. You might make white chocolate mint fudge or vanilla fudge. However this Keto White Chocolate Fudge with cranberries and pistachios is an ideal deal with for the vacations.
Ceaselessly Requested Questions
Standard white chocolate is stuffed with sugar and carbs and needs to be averted on a keto eating regimen. However there are a number of manufacturers that now make good keto-friendly white chocolate, together with ChocZero and Lily’s.
This keto white chocolate fudge recipe has 6.5g of carbs and 4.5g of fiber per serving. That involves 2.0g web carbs per piece of fudge.
Extra scrumptious keto fudge recipes
This keto fudge recipe is a chocoholic’s dream! So creamy and easy, with solely 2.6g web carbs per serving. And you can also make it with dairy or utterly dairy-free!
Tremendous creamy and wealthy, this keto peanut butter fudge recipe is the final word low carb and sugar-free deal with for peanut butter lovers. It is really easy to make, with just a few fundamental components. Solely 3g carbs per serving!
This Keto Rocky Street has all the things you need in a sugar free fudge recipe. Creamy easy and stuffed with marshmallows and pecans, nobody will guess it is low carb!
Keto White Chocolate Fudge
This creamy Keto White Chocolate Fudge is studded with sugar free cranberries and chopped nuts. It is a pleasant low carb vacation indulgence!
Servings: 18 items
Line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment or waxed paper. Evenly grease the paper.
Pour the condensed milk right into a medium saucepan over medium low warmth. Stir till heat and really liquid however don’t let it simmer. Scale back warmth to low.
Add the white chocolate chips and the cocoa butter. Stir continually till melted and easy. Take away from warmth.
Add the collagen powder and sweetener and stir till effectively mixed. Then stir within the cranberries and pistachios.
Pour the combination into the ready baking pan and unfold evenly. Refrigerate 4 hours or as much as in a single day.
Take away the fudge by the sides of the paper and set on a reducing board. Use a big sharp knife to chop into 18 items.
Storage Info: Retailer the fudge within the fridge in a coated container for as much as 1o days.
Keto White Chocolate Fudge
Quantity Per Serving (1 serving = 1 piece)
Energy from Fats 120
% Day by day Worth*
* % Day by day Values are primarily based on a 2000 calorie eating regimen.