2 cups almond flour
1/4 cup stevia (sweetener)
1 tbsp. baking powder
1 tbsp. flaxseed meal
1/4 cup poppy seeds
1 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
lemon zest, 1 1/2 lemons
2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
3 tbsp. coconut oil
3/4 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Grease a loaf tin with cooking spray and line with baking paper. Put aside.
2. Add dry elements to a big bowl and blend properly. Add the lemon zest.
3. Add lemon juice and the remainder of the moist elements slightly at a time, stirring properly between every addition.
4. Switch batter to loaf tin.
5. Bake for 50 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clear.
6. Permit to chill in tin earlier than inverting onto a spot and slicing into slices.
This low carb vegan recipe makes 9 slices, every slice is 16.6g fats, 3.7g protein, and 4g web carbs.
When you need assistance with weight/measurement conversion, see right here
All one of the best Jan