No Sugar Added Oatmeal and Raisin Cookies are a basic dessert or snack concept made with more healthy components.
These cookies are tender and chewy because of the added oats and have a naturally candy pop in each chunk because of the tasty raisins.
Oatmeal raisin cookies made with out sugar.
It is a no added sugar recipe that’s primarily based upon the basic oatmeal raisin cookie recipe.
I like that could be a cookie that may be loved any time of the day, together with breakfast!
Did you strive my recipe for Sugar Free No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars?
That peanut butter bar recipe is an easy layered dessert or snack recipe made with a chocolate ganache topping. Each this oatmeal raisin cookie recipe and that layered peanut butter bar recipe are scrumptious dessert recipe that function oatmeal .
What does oatmeal do to cookies?
Oatmeal is usually added for each dietary advantages and for texture in what it’s added to.
Consultants inform us that oatmeal may also help with blood stress and with blood sugar. It could actually additionally assist make you’re feeling full because it takes a little bit of time to digest.
In terms of cookies, oatmeal provides a fantastic style to a cookie akin to this one. Additionally, oatmeal additionally helps to retain the moisture on this cookie whereas baking, leading to a chewy and moist cookie.
Ideas for making oatmeal raisin cookies.
Utilizing rolled or quaint oats is really useful on this recipe. It’s because these oats provide one of the best texture whereas holding these cookies collectively.
Extra useful ideas for you.
- Whereas that is optionally available, soaking the raisins will make them extra moist and plump. To soak them merely place them in a cup of scorching water for about 20 minutes earlier than draining the water and including them to this recipe.
- Chilling the dough earlier than baking will assist the cookies maintain their form whereas baking. You can even barely flatten the cookies with the palm of your fingers earlier than baking to flatten them out as wanted.
- The butter ought to be softened to room temperature for higher mixing. You can even strive subbing in peanut butter or one other nut butter for a part of the butter for extra taste.
- Lastly, add a little bit of crunch to your cookies with chopped nuts. Or, you may add shredded coconut for a taste twist.
The right way to retailer chewy oatmeal raisin cookies.
As soon as these cookies have absolutely cooled, these cookies ought to be saved in an hermetic container. Including a slice of bread may also help maintain them tender. If correctly saved, these cookies ought to maintain for a couple of week at room temperature or up to a couple months when frozen (with out the bread).
Listed below are some related recipes that you could be additionally like.
Hold updated with my recipes
👉 You’ll want to comply with me on Fb, Instagram, Pinterest, and subscribe to my recipes through a weekly electronic mail to maintain updated.
The right way to you make oatmeal raisin cookies?
This recipe relies upon a basic recipe for oatmeal raisin cookies.
To make these cookies we are going to first mix collectively the dry components (aside from the oats) and the moist components individually earlier than mixing the components collectively and baking the cookies.
How do your serve raisin and oatmeal cookies?
Components wanted to make oatmeal raisin cookies with out added sugar.
- Flour. If you’re utilizing an alternate flour, akin to gluten free flour, use a flour that measured 1:1 with common all objective flour for finest outcomes.
- Baking Soda. Added for leavening.
- Cinnamon. Floor cinnamon provides these cookies a pleasant accent.
- Butter. Your butter ought to be softened to room temperature. If you’re utilizing unsalted butter, add a half teaspoon of salt to your flour.
- Brown Sugar Different and White Sugar different. For finest outcomes, use sugar options that measure 1:1 with common granular sugar different and that can be baked with.
- Eggs. Your eggs ought to be at room temperature.
- Vanilla Extract. Added as a taste stability.
- Outdated Common or Rolled Oats. When you might use fast oats on this recipe, for one of the best outcomes with texture, I might use the quaint or rolled oats.
- Raisins. Use recent and plump raisins.
Skilled Tip 👉 Are you able to substitute honey or maple syrup for the sugar options used on this recipe? Sure. Nevertheless you will have to make use of much less of those components and make changes as wanted within the baking time. I might additionally make changes as wanted with the quantity of added oats for texture.
The right way to make No sugar added oatmeal and raisin cookies.
- Preheat your oven to 350 and put together your baking sheet(s) for nonstick. I like parchment paper or a baking mat for this recipe.
- In a medium bowl, use a whisk to combine collectively the flour, baking soda, and floor cinnamon. Set this bowl apart.
- Subsequent, in a big mixing bowl, beat collectively the butter with the sugar options till creamy. Then combine within the eggs and the vanilla extract.
- Add the dry components from the primary bowl to the massive mixing bowl and blend till simply mixed. Then stir within the oats and the raisins.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to scoop the cookie dough after which place the cookies on to the ready baking sheets about 1 1/1 to 2 inches aside. You should utilize the palm of your fingers to barely flatten the cookies if wanted.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or till the sides start to brown. Then take away the baking sheets out of your oven and let the cookies sit for about 5 minutes earlier than transferring them to a cooling rack to totally cool.
Skilled Tip 👉 These cookies might be barely tender within the middle when your taking them from the oven. They need to nonetheless, be absolutely set on the baking sheet earlier than they’re eliminated to complete cooling.
👇 Have you ever seen these in style recipes? 👇
In case you missed one thing.
The Recipe Card for No sugar added oatmeal and raisin cookies
No sugar added oatmeal and raisin cookies
This chewy and tender recipe for No sugar added oatmeal and raisin cookies is so scrumptious! Recipe consists of gluten free choice.
Preheat your oven to 350 and put together your baking sheet(s) for nonstick.
In a medium bowl, use a whisk to combine collectively the flour, baking soda, and floor cinnamon. Set this bowl apart.
Subsequent, in a big mixing bowl, beat collectively the butter with the sugar options till creamy. Then combine within the eggs and the vanilla extract.
Add the dry components from the primary bowl to the massive mixing bowl and blend till simply mixed. Then stir within the oats and the raisins.
Use a spoon or cookie scoop to scoop the cookie dough after which place the cookies on to the ready baking sheets about 1 1/1 to 2 inches aside.
Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or till the sides start to brown. Then take away the baking sheets out of your oven and let the cookies sit for about 5 minutes earlier than transferring them to a cooling rack to totally cool.
Additionally, please see the precise recipe publish for additional particulars on this recipe.
Dietary Info is barely an estimate and might differ particularly with components which can be used.
See thesugarfreediva.com for particulars on this recipe.
*About Sugar Options
Particular sugar options aren’t given within the recipes introduced on this web site. Solely recommendations are given as to the ‘type’ of different to make use of. It’s as much as you to pick the choice to make use of that fits your wants finest. If the recipe is heated or cooked, it’s best to make use of an alternate that may be heated or cooked with for finest outcomes. This web site doesn’t endorse any particular components,
*As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases. Because of this the hyperlinks on this web site, and particularly on this publish, that result in different websites could also be affiliate hyperlinks.
Energy: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fats: 9g | Saturated Fats: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 2g | Trans Fats: 0.3g | Ldl cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 114mg | Potassium: 103mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 0.2g | Vitamin A: 256IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg
Please word: Dietary knowledge has been calculated utilizing a instrument that comes with this recipe card and never by me. Because of this Dietary Info is barely an estimate and might differ particularly with components that you just use. The accuracy of this instrument might differ from different instruments as anticipated. Additionally word that there isn’t a tutorial worth to the video that could be connected to this recipe. It’s only there for visible pleasure. For extra details about the photographs on this recipe, please refer the the recipe directions. Thanks!
Thanks a lot for visiting thesugarfreediva.com!
For those who determine to make this recipe, please @thesugarfreediva on social to let me know the way it turned out for you.
On the lookout for a recipe that isn’t on my web site?
Please let me know and I’ll work on getting that recipe for you. Glad baking, consuming, and having fun with life! Dietary Info is barely an estimate and might thus nonetheless, differ particularly with components which can be used.
No sugar added oatmeal and raisin cookies are a scrumptious chewy and tender dessert or snack recipe concept made with more healthy components.
Please see recipe publish for additional particulars on this recipe.
This recipe was final up to date 9/23
👇 Have you ever seen these in style recipes? 👇
👇 Have you ever seen these in style recipes? 👇